Dining Out in South Florida & Northeast Pennsylvania
Who doesn’t enjoy a great meal out where someone else gets to do the cooking and more importantly, the cleaning up?
As someone who spends more time out of the kitchen than in it, I enjoy trying out new restaurants or visiting old favorites.
Here is where I’ll post info and photos from some of my favorite spots.
- Dining Out in South Florida & Northeast Pennsylvania
- Amante Italian Cuisine / Bob’s Pizza, Deerfield Beach FL
- Andy Perugino’s Restaurant, Luzerne PA
- Chops Lobster Bar, Boca Raton FL
- Fifth Avenue Grill, Delray Beach FL
- Jhon’s Place Italian Restaurant, Old Forge PA
- Latitudes, Highland Beach FL
- Nick’s New Haven Style Pizza, Boca Raton FL
- Nordstrom Bistro N, Boca Raton
- Philippe By Philippe Chow, Boca Raton FL
- Sambuca Grille & Bar, Scranton PA
- Sibio’s, Dunmore PA
- Ta-boo Restaurant, Palm Beach FL
- Table 42, Boca Raton FL
- Vino Dolce Italian Restaurant, Hanover Twp PA
Got a Question for Scott?
Your message was successfully sent.
Top 10 Recent Blog Posts
- “Podcast?” Or, “Who Wants to Listen to Me!”
- “Cruise Director Scott?” Or, “What to Wear (or not) to a Job Interview.”
- “The Worst Table in the House.” Or, “How to Turn me Into a Difficult Customer.”
- “What Did We Do Before Google?” Or, “Thoughts on SEO and PR Firms.”
- “The Potential Customer.” Or, “Why Customer Service Takes a Special Breed.”
- “Another Reason to Love UPS and FedEx.” Or, “eCommerce Store Owners, December 29, 2014 is Coming Soon!”
- Cruiser’s Log: Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Liberty, Day 5 – June 19, 2014
- Cruiser’s Log: Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Liberty , Day 4 – June 18, 2014
- Cruiser’s Log: Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Liberty, Day 3 – June 17, 2014
- Cruiser’s Log: Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Liberty, Day 2 – June 16, 2014
Top 10 Recent Comments
- "Another Reason to Love UPS and FedEx." Or, "eCommerce Store Owners, December 29, 2014 is Coming Soon!" | Scott Sanfilippo said […] by FedEx, is a game changer for all eCom...
- Carnival Liberty Bahamas Cruise Review - Day 2 said […] I was on the 5,400 passenger Allure of t...
- Carnival Liberty Bahamas Cruise Review - Day 5 said […] Carnival cruise cost more than my previo...
- Cruiser’s Log: Holland America Line’s ms Veendam, Day 5 – April 28, 2014 | Scott Sanfilippo said […] was your server in Tamarind on Eurodam!”...
- "A Flat Out No." Or, "Being That Customer." | Scott Sanfilippo said […] just completed an 11-day cruise on Holla...
- Tech Tools Your Small Business Needs Now - Owen Dunn Blog - What Technology Your Company Must Have and What It Can Do for You said […] Nearly 80% of potential customers will b...
- "A Supplemental Guide to Customer Service." Or, "A Free Bottle Goes a Long Way." | Scott Sanfilippo said […] in the Box – I’ve blogged many tim...
- | Scott Sanfilippo said […] is customer service. Most of the time, I...
- 60+ Google Hummingbird Resources by Vertical Measures said […] Penguins, Pandas and Hummingbirds Oh My...
- New York State Files Suit Against Western Sky to Curb High Interest Payday Loans said […] cap on loans. The suit was filed in ord...