While eating lunch today, which consisted of BBQ chicken tenders, french fries and apple sauce, I checked the local news online. I’m afraid I may need to run home and check all my paper towels to make sure they don’t ignite on their own causing my house to burn down. Why?
Wyoming Valley West School District Superintendent Chuck Suppon is quoted as saying a fire in a boys lavatory at the Main Street Elementary School is being investigated “to see if it was started by someone, or just something that occurred that ended up marking [sic] paper towels flammable or some such cause.”
Oh Chuckie, you’re the sup, you’re an educated man, you should know that paper towels don’t spontaneously ignite just 15 minutes after the start of school. Admit it, one of your scallywags walked into the bathroom, lit the paper towels on fire hoping to get out of that 5th grade math exam this morning.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.