Hard work and entrepreneurial spirit don’t go unnoticed. Scott Sanfilippo and Joe Palko have received recognition for their work in growing, and successfully selling, two multi-million dollar companies. Throughout the years, they both have been recognized by the media, their peers and other organizations for their work. Here you will find fome of the recognition they have received as well as awards their companies have received due to the talent and dedication of their employees.
Awards Received for Scott Sanfilippo and Business He Has Owned:
- Personal Awards & Recognition for Scott Sanfilippo
- 11-01-2005: Scott Sanfilippo Named One of Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Young Millionaires”
- 12-01-2006: 20 Under 40 – Scott Sanfilippo and Joe Palko
- 11-01-2007: Scott Sanfilippo & Joseph Palko Nominated for Citizens Voice “Person of the Year”
- 12-12-2008: Sanfilippo Named One of “Top 40 Under 40″ By Times Leader Newspaper
- 05-12-2009: Sanfilippo Receives“Entrepreneurial Achievement Award” by Ben Franklin Technology Partners of NEPA
- Awards & Recognition for Sanfilippo Owned Companies
- 11-15-2000: TheFerretStore.com Included as One of TIME Digital’s 700 Best Internet Stores
- 07-01-2002: TheFerretStore.com Honored at I.MERCHANT Awards – Named One of Country’s Top eCommerce Websites
- 05-12-2005: Three Neeps Inc. Properties Up for Sixth Annual I.MERCHANT Awards
- 03-03-2006: TheFerretStore.com Named Finalist for 21st Annual Multichannel Merchant Awards
- 11-22-2006: Solid Cactus Wins Two National Silver “Davie” Awards As Year of Accolades Continues
- 12-04-2006: Solid Cactus Named #21 on List of ‘Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania’ in Year of Continuing Business Awards
- 06-21-2007: Web Design Company Solid Cactus Leads Internet Retailer’s “Top 500″ Guide Merchant List
- 07-16-2007: Solid Cactus Newsletter Wins Apex Design Award
- 08-24-2007: Solid Cactus to be Listed in Inc. Magazine’s 2007 “Fastest Growing Companies” List
- 08-27-2007: Solid Cactus on Inc. 500 list
- 11-28-2007: Solid Cactus Named #11 On List of “Best Places to Work in PA” – Named for 2nd straight year—up from #21
- 09-08-2008: Solid Cactus Named One of the “Best Places to Work in PA” – Company earns this designation for 3rd year in a row.
Got a Question for Scott?
Your message was successfully sent.
Top 10 Recent Blog Posts
- “Keeping Customers Coming Back = Keeping the Lights On.” Or, “An Hour with the eCommerce Experts.”
- “Podcast?” Or, “Who Wants to Listen to Me!”
- “Cruise Director Scott?” Or, “What to Wear (or not) to a Job Interview.”
- “The Worst Table in the House.” Or, “How to Turn me Into a Difficult Customer.”
- “What Did We Do Before Google?” Or, “Thoughts on SEO and PR Firms.”
- “The Potential Customer.” Or, “Why Customer Service Takes a Special Breed.”
- “Another Reason to Love UPS and FedEx.” Or, “eCommerce Store Owners, December 29, 2014 is Coming Soon!”
- Cruiser’s Log: Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Liberty, Day 5 – June 19, 2014
- Cruiser’s Log: Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Liberty , Day 4 – June 18, 2014
- Cruiser’s Log: Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Liberty, Day 3 – June 17, 2014
Top 10 Recent Comments
- "Another Reason to Love UPS and FedEx." Or, "eCommerce Store Owners, December 29, 2014 is Coming Soon!" | Scott Sanfilippo said […] by FedEx, is a game changer for all eCom...
- Carnival Liberty Bahamas Cruise Review - Day 2 said […] I was on the 5,400 passenger Allure of t...
- Carnival Liberty Bahamas Cruise Review - Day 5 said […] Carnival cruise cost more than my previo...
- Cruiser’s Log: Holland America Line’s ms Veendam, Day 5 – April 28, 2014 | Scott Sanfilippo said […] was your server in Tamarind on Eurodam!”...
- "A Flat Out No." Or, "Being That Customer." | Scott Sanfilippo said […] just completed an 11-day cruise on Holla...
- Tech Tools Your Small Business Needs Now - Owen Dunn Blog - What Technology Your Company Must Have and What It Can Do for You said […] Nearly 80% of potential customers will b...
- "A Supplemental Guide to Customer Service." Or, "A Free Bottle Goes a Long Way." | Scott Sanfilippo said […] in the Box – I’ve blogged many tim...
- | Scott Sanfilippo said […] is customer service. Most of the time, I...
- 60+ Google Hummingbird Resources by Vertical Measures said […] Penguins, Pandas and Hummingbirds Oh My...
- New York State Files Suit Against Western Sky to Curb High Interest Payday Loans said […] cap on loans. The suit was filed in ord...